Netflix’s ‘Single’s Inferno’ to return with season 3 in December
简介Netflix Korea officially announced the return of its flagship dating reality show, “Single’s Inferno ...
Netflix Korea officially announced the return of its flagship dating reality show, “Single’s Inferno,” for a third season set to air in December.
“Single’s Inferno,” which premiered its first season in December 2021, caught more-than-expected attention from both domestic and global viewers. After such success, the streaming service made a 10-part second season last year.
The project became the first-ever Korean non-scripted show to reach the No. 5 slot on Netflix’s ranking of its most popular TV series.
Contestants such as Song Ji-ah and Kim Jin-young, more widely known by their nicknames FreeZia and Dex, rose to instant popularity after the show, propelling them to subsequent appearances on other television programs.
The original panel -- model Hong Jin-kyung, Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, rapper Hanhae and actor Lee Da-hee aside, Dex joins the upcoming show as an additional host, presenting the classic elements of a reality dating show with his own experiences from season 2.
“Single’s Inferno” revolves around 10 single contestants hoping to escape a deserted island as couples.
The Cultural Heritage Administration said Thursday it would push for concrete steps to grow the econ ...
HANGZHOU, China -- After sending a message to the rest of the swimming competition at the Asian Game ...
KCON, the world’s largest Korean culture and music celebration, attracted 23,000 people in Saudi Ara ...
- 이준석이 좋아하는 국힘 3명? 그의 입에서 "김기현" 나왔다
- Israeli forces clash with Hamas gunmen after hundreds killed
- 尹 “국민, 안보 믿음 가졌을 것”…4000명 장병 동원 행진 주관
- S. Korea beats Chinese Taipei for 4th straight baseball gold
- S. Korea logs current account surplus for 6th month in October
- [Herald Interview] S&P economist tells Korea to brace for worst
Antenna concert series mixes music, art and cocktails
홍익표, 체포안 가결파 징계에 “총선 승리 도움 기준으로 판단”
Unification ministry urges NK to immediately send detained S. Koreans back home
Questions remain after passage of anonymous birth bill
이준석이 좋아하는 국힘 3명? 그의 입에서 "김기현" 나왔다
Yoon appoints new defense, culture ministers without parliamentary confirmation
- Naver's QR payment service available in 42 countries
- [Korean History] In 2005, science world’s biggest scandal unravels in Seoul
- Posco vows to foster startups, regional economies
- Ive, aespa, NewJeans, StayC and Kiss of Life join star
- [Today’s K
- Food trade agency launches global low
- [Up close in Yeouido] Spy
- Helicopter parent's questions spark debate online
- [Herald Interview] ‘Daily Dose of Sunshine’ director, actor say drama consoled them
- UN committee adopts resolution on N. Korean human rights for 19th straight year
- BTS’ Jungkook features The Kid Laroi’s new single 'Too Much’
- STX issues new shares worth W80b to expand global business
- Celltrion merger plan approved by shareholders
- Year after deadly crowd crush, victims, families yet to leave it behind
- [Herald Interview] Sustainability offers practical help to industries
- [Photo News] Mt. Seorak welcomes first snow of the season
- [Herald Interview] Kang Ik
- Seoul shares open lower on US losses
- S. Korea's malaria cases reach highest level in 12 yrs
- Three bidders vie for major stake in news channel YTN
- [Weekender] Indie bookstores thrive in reading
- S. Korea expresses gratitude to Japan for assisting return of Koreans from war
- China’s export curbs on graphite may raise battery prices for EVs
- Seoul shares open almost flat amid geopolitical tensions, rate woes
- Economy set for mild recovery, but bumpy road still ahead: BOK
- Employment in manufacturing sector in Q3 falls at fastest pace in 11 quarters
- [Today’s K
- Kakao risks losing management control of Kakao Bank
- Samyang to release tom yum flavor Buldak in US
- [Herald Review] Stray Kids perform new standard of '5