简介The second EP from NewJeans charted on the Billboard 200 dated Nov. 4, extending the group's streak ...
The second EP from NewJeans charted on the Billboard 200 dated Nov. 4, extending the group's streak to its 14th week in a row.
The rookie girl group’s EP, “Get Up,” ranked No. 98, down from the No. 84 spot it held last week, but it recorded the second-longest streak for a K-pop girl group, only after Blackpink’s first studio album, “The Album,” that hung on for 26 weeks.
The album hit the main albums chart in August at No. 1.
Meanwhile, main tracks from the mini album are also staying strong on Billboard’s global charts. “Super Shy,” now in its 16th consecutive week on the chart, ranked No. 38 and No. 56 on the Global excl. the US chart and the Global 200, respectively, while “ETA” ranked No. 88 and No. 156.
Epik High collaborates with Seventeen’s Hoshi
A South Korean man in his 30s was fined 2 million won ($1,500) for throwing a pomeranian out of the ...
South Korean retail giant Shinsegae Group conducted a large-scale, earlier-than-usual personnel shak ...
South Korean stocks closed lower for the second consecutive day Friday amid concerns the US Federal ...
- LG's new research promises potential for 900km
- Surveillance cameras to be a must in hospital operating rooms
- "가리비 8m 천장까지 쌓였다"…단 한달만에 日 타격 입힌 中
- Golden apples: Why fruit prices are national issue in early autumn
- S. Korea logs current account surplus for 6th month in October
- Russian top diplomat to visit NK, accuses US of fueling tensions on Korean Peninsula
Culture minister to discuss exchanges with Vatican this week
[Herald Interview] Jung Soo
PM arrives in China for Asian Games, meeting with Xi
Gangwon Forestry Exhibition 2023 kicks off in Korea's 'forest capital'
ART Fin runs holiday
Russian top diplomat to visit NK, accuses US of fueling tensions on Korean Peninsula
- [Hello Hangeul] The making of Korean language textbooks featuring BTS
- Political strife may delay Korea’s launch of new space agency
- [Herald Interview] Love is what defines artist Dawn
- [Herald Review] ‘Cobweb,’ a fresh, new wind in the Korean box office
- Jakarta lights up in pink with SMTown Live 2023
- Govt. to survey spending on private education of preschoolers, Suneung retakers
- Milk prices to go up in Oct.
- Posco to build joint venture with US grain company
- Breadwinners in their 60s or above double in 9 years
- Hana Financial signs MOU with Saudi Arabia's EXIM bank to expand cooperation
- Seoul shares close tad lower ahead of BOK's rate decision
- Korean Air orders 20 Airbus A321neo aircraft
- LG Electronics CEO to present AI vision at CES
- Hyundai Motor bolsters global partnerships through Expo campaign
- School violence drops, drugs among teens surge: police
- Volvo EX30 debuts in Korea
- Samsung Biologics sees highest
- Court clears cabbie in death of passenger who jumped out of moving taxi
- Seoul shares start lower ahead of key rate decision
- Korea to showcase advanced climate technologies at COP28 Dubai
- Hyundai’s ‘Uni Wheel’ system gives more room for different car designs
- Violinist Yoo Da
- Dog meat group threatens to release 2 million dogs near presidential office
- Hyundai Elevator, Erbud team up to rebuild Ukraine
- BTS gets 6th top honor at 2023 MAMA Awards
- BOK likely to keep policy rate unchanged on slowdown, hope for Fed's rate freeze, easing inflation
- KT SAT to adopt Starlink for enhanced maritime internet
- Hillstate Gayang flats in Daejeon to go on sale
- Seoul shares close more than 1% higher on extended Israel
- Yoon orders increased defense of public digital infrastructure